Person 5 Royal is taught me a new way of making anime in which you are the protagonist

J RPG is an extremely difficult genre to enter a healthy way. I do not say that they are harmful, not at all, I say that they are not healthy in the sense that you have to dedicate a good amount of hours to be able to enjoy a full experience in each of these titles. From the most Simpsons as Pokémon to the densest as the first Final Fantasy, all of them require a tremendous amount that many cannot have for different reasons.

But if there is a title that has managed to capture this concept very well and add it in an outstanding way, that has been Person 5 Royal. I have had the opportunity to try the port for PC and, taking advantage that I had not yet played it, I have ventured to enter the wave of this special video game. Well, I have not finished it, and I am not even close to the end, but if there is something that I have made clear, it is that the anime has a new way of viewing and Atlas is avant-garde in this aspect.

The best anime you can play on your console or PC

Honestly, I think that talking about the history or gameplay of person 5 royal is something absurd, since I think that in this sense the fish is already sold and there is nothing more to say that the most obvious. That is why I would like to focus this text on the ease with which Atlas has managed to integrate an anime into a JRPG and vice versa . Person 3 and 4 already had these very original anime scenes, but with the fifth installment they raised the level not one, but several more steps, with incredible animations and memorable moments.

But I do not speak of anime for only these animations between scene and scene, but I also talk about the way they near They know how to do.

A natural evolution of visual novels

Mom

Something that automatically reminded me of person 5 is the paradigm shift that light novels must have . Masterpieces like Steins: Gate or Va-11 Hall-A can have a JRPG form in which they can fight very originally, because if there is something we have learned from works such as Earthbound or Undertake is that a good conversation is more effective than any attack mechanism.

I still have a lot of moments to live with Joker, Morgan and company, but I am sure that this game will have an important value for me ; Not for nothing, but because the basis of the game as such is outstanding there is only one push of adventures, irreverence and Chamorros so that I fell completely in love and marked a Wild Other: recommend the game as a madman until the satiety.

Comments